Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not a baby anymore


These are the images of a little boy that just today is Officially Off Formula! We had tried to make the switch to the Rice Milk when he was 12 months old and had bad intestinal results. So we waited a bit. Here he is 2 1/2 month later and it worked. I am so glad that we won't keep having to pay the higher cost of the formula and that his tummy is ok with the new stuff.

Bye Bye Nutramigen, Hello Rice Milk... And all the messes and adventures that come with being a toddler.




I was outside trying to clean up the dirt all over the driveway a bit and Brogan decided to join in the fun. He played in the mud and splashed in all of the puddles. He had a great time and came inside with only a diaper on.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

He' so cute. They grow up way too fast. Of course he will always be your baby though.

Anonymous said...

Megan, what sweet pictures, he is growing up too fast. I'm so glad you're keeping this great journal.

Love, Dad and Mom