Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sunday afternoon activity / exercise in futility

We have a large blank wall in our hallway that you can see right as you come into our home. Anyway, I've been trying to get a picture of the kids to blow up big in B&W to frame and put up there. So this last Sunday after church (we just switched from the 1:30pm block to the 8:30am block - so we have a lot of free time) the kids were really, really restless. So we started taking pictures of them doing what they do best, being crazy. We also took them to the Indian Creek Parkway. These are some that probably won't end up on the wall, but some of our favorites.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new "Sunday" pictures Megan, The boys all look very lively and well. Happy kids. That's a fun idea to put the black and white photos on your entry wall. (I check the blog site everyday, hoping for new entries), I can't even imagine what kind of work it takes to do it, but I surely enjoy it. Hope your chicken salad turns out well. Love, Mom