Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brogan is Walking







Yeah Brogan. He is so proud of himself. Last night he walked back and forth in the Living Room for about a half and hour. He loved walking around with the Dog. I would take it from him and toss it on the chair across from me, he'd walk over to it and then bring it back.
He can say 3 "words" Ma, Da and Do. We're pretty sure that "Do" is Dog. He says it whenever he sees a dog and when he's going to get his.
He's also learned how to Sign "Milk" which is very helpful.
I just can't believe how fast he's growing. This time last year my life was quite chaotic with 2 kids in soccer, start of school and a new baby. Now he's walking. Wow time does fly.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You are already bribing(spell?) him with the light saber? I can't believe he is walking. Was he walking at church today?