Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Days of School

What a day! We now have 3 boys in the same school. Christopher is in Mrs. Gorman's 5th grade class. Alex is in Mrs. Pickert's 2nd grade class. Dixon is in Mrs. Clark's afternoon kindergarten class. They are all doing so well and I couldn't be happier with the teachers that they got.
I love my boys.





After the first day of school for Christopher, Alex and Dixon we went fishing at a friend's neighborhood pond. The boys each caught a few fish. Gotta love Catch and Release Ponds. Brogan even tried his hand at fishing.




Dixon's first day of afternoon Kindergarten. He had a wonderful time.

Waiting in the foyer for Mrs. Clark to take them to class.
Brogan giving Dixon a hug before we left him in class.

The first day riding the bus home. I actually went to pick the boys up on Dixon's first day/the older boys first full day of school. Dixon actually wanted to ride the bus home! He talked Christopher into riding with him. Alex came with me and Brogan in the car and we met the other two when they got off the bus.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are in school already! It is bitter sweet with another school year starting. Your boys are gitting big!

Anonymous said...

Back to School, Here come the cutest kids in the School!
Love you,
Grandma Kay