Monday, July 27, 2009

Bubbles!


Tonight we went to see Bedtime Stories at the library. Part of their summer celebration. Part way through the movie, Brogan wondered into the isle way and laid down on his blanket. After a bit he got up and started yelling "Bubbles, Bubbles" and doing this stompy type dance while he stared up at the ceiling. I was so confused for a while. Until I realized what he looking at. The movie projector was above his head. There were little green circle lights on the bottom of it. To him they must have looked like bubbles. He was doing his bubble dance that he does when they blow bubbles in Nursery. Luckily it was a free showing and people thought he was cute. Oh how magical the world of an almost 2 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great that he had that association. and that he had a dance to go with it! I hope he still does that dance in September. Love to all of you. Mom and Grandma Kay