Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beebeek


Brogan is almost 22 months old. He's such a character. Even though he can say blanket, he's got a special one that he's named beebeek.
It's hilarious. This thing goes everywhere with him, yes we wash it all the time. He likes to drag it around so we've taught him to wrap it around his shoulders. He likes it in the high chair with him right behind his head so that he can feel it when he eats. He's even pulled out a few strings here and there to stick a finger through.It definitely goes to bed with him.
It makes me feel great, because I made this thing myself when I was pregnant with him. This was my one and only crocheting project, thanks to my great coaches Bryn and Vicki. Luckily for us Bryn also made him one, so we do have a back-up for when the favoritist one gets cleaned.







Then there's Dixon. While he has two beds to choose from, he sleeps on the floor in Brogan's car pull out chair.


2 comments:

Chloe m said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! They are very cute! They keep you busy I can tell. I love your blog and enjoyed reading about your family. My sister inspired me to get back to work on my blog so I have been doing a little bit of this myself. Come check it out, if you ever have time! Lol :)

http://cpollen-greenelevations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We love you all so much, Have a great summer. Love, Grandma Kay and Grandpa Joe