Monday, September 29, 2008

Dixon's first Preschool Fiestrip!

Dixon got to go with his Preschool class to the KC Pumpkin Patch in Gardner, KS today. He was so excited. He wanted me to tag along, I was able to bring Brogan. I thought maybe they could use the help. Obviously not. They had more High School students than they did preschoolers. These high school girls take a class at school where they get to help teach preschool to decide if they are really interested in pursuing early childhood education. I am so thrilled with this class and how well Dixon is doing.


I told Dixon that he had to pick one of the cutouts to get is picture taken with, of course this is the one he picked.



They have a few animals inside fencing for a little petting zoo. My favorite animal was the Golden Retriever. They also had some bunnies and pygmy goats.


He really just humored me in getting on the swing. But I think he had fun

Dixon with his "teacher", Andrea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute Dixon! Looks like you had lots of fun! Love, Grandma Kay