Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St Patrick's Day

We love St Patrick's day. My boys love the whole pinching thing. Alex even woke up with a different shirt on (the one he was wearing the night before had green in it). I was confused for a bit. Then I realized that he had covered up his green shirt with something else, in hopes that they wouldn't think that he was wearing green, would pinch him and he could pinch them right back. We thought April Fools day was the only one where you could play tricks on others.

We always make green pancakes/waffles and have green milk. This year we added LOTS of food coloring. They love it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun!--you guys have too much fun. It's a beautiful green though, the batter, the waffels and the milk. love, Grandma Kay

Stocks Family said...

I LOVE the green waffles idea! I made a big mistake and thought Monday was St. Patricks Day! I got my kids all excited and had them wear a bunch of green...sent them to school. My son was pinching people all day because they didn't wear green and my daughter was wondering why no one else was all decked out for St. Patricks Day. I didn't realize it wasn't St. Patricks Day until I went to work! My kids weren't too mad at me and they got to have fun with St. Patricks Day two days in a row!