
Christopher wrote this years Christmas Letter.
He had written it at school as part of a project.
I thought that it was just perfect.
We just had our first big snow of the year. Alex and Christopher went outside and built snowmen and made forts out of snowballs.
We have had a wonderful year filled with many laughs.
And through it all we have had our family and friends around us.
We thank you. We love you.
5 comments:
What a Wonderful Newsletter, Christopher!!! Looks like you may have a new job! Have a great Christmas Vacation, starting today!
Love, Grandma, alias, Mom
Great job on the newsletter Christopher. Very impressive!!
I love the santa shot! Poor guy! Everyone I talk to is experiencing snow except for us! It has been 60 and 70 degrees here! Very unusual for December! I hope it snows this week!!!!
That Christmas letter was very impressive!
That would be great to be able to meet in Memphis! When we moved to NC we drove through there and it seemed like a neat city. Our schedule is a little crazy with Jared working retail and my work schedule but if we planned well we could work it out!
What a great video of the boys singing. I love the actions they put to the song. We hope you have a very merry christmas.
Post a Comment