Friday, October 10, 2008

Brogan keeps us bustling




Do I really have to wonder where all of my measuring spoons and cups have gone to?


He started with just sitting in the dishwasher then it elevated.



One day Brogan figured out how to open the screen door by himself, we found him out on the deck have a great time. All by himself. Luckily we have a locking gate at the top of the steps.
One day he realized that there was a tiny little hole in the mesh of the screen door. So instead of opening the door by the handle, now he simply puts his fingers in the hole and opens it. Now the hole is so big we need to replace the mesh. At least he's not putting holes in walls yet :)





One of his favorite things to do when he breaks out of the house is visit the dog next door.

Don't ask me what is so appealing about the little ball at the bottom of our blind cord. But Brogan apparently finds it very exciting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I should laugh with you or cry with you??? Tricia

Heidi Hamilton said...

What a cute kid. It's amazing how inventive they get to entertain themselves, isn't it?
I like your exercise list on the right. Great idea.

Stocks Family said...

He's so cute! All your kids are so cute! I remember those days with Kyler! He used to sit on the dishwasher door too! One time he crawled into the bathroom cabinet and sat there until I found him! He thought it was pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo :) What a cutie. It's amazing what they get themselves into. Thanks for the link :)