Friday, April 11, 2008

Crawling, Biking, and Jogging !!!

We've had some fun in our house lately. Brogan has learned how to crawl. Watch out world! This is going to be the kid that really gets into trouble. His favorite thing to get so far is the controllers for the game system that the boys leave out.

Christopher and Alex got new bigger bikes for Easter and Dixon felt so moved by them riding that he decided it was his turn to move up. So he's now riding a big boy bike (with training wheels)

I've decided to run a 5K. Rich's best friend is determined to run part of a relay race this summer having just had surgery for his cancer and on chemotherapy. I thought if he can do it, so can I.

3 comments:

Darren and Chrissy said...

Woo hoo! We will add you to our blog list!

Chrissy

JessSteve_boys said...

Megan,
You are such a DORK!! That was cute to watch Brogan and funny to hear you cheer him on. But hey, isnt't that what us mothers are suppose to do!!! :)

Jess

Cherisse said...

I can see you are raising yet another Star Wars fan! He is reaching for the lightsaber.